- Paul Alper, BA
Founder and Chief Strategy Officer
Next Level Strategies, LLC An Independent Healthcare Consulting Practice
Cell: +1 843 870 4801
- A researcher, innovator and patient safety strategist for over 35 years, Paul has been a significant contributor to advancements in hand hygiene, infection prevention and patient safety.
- He led the launch of PURELL Hand Sanitizer in the North American hospital and consumer markets. During his 10 years at DebMed, part of SC Johnson Professional, he was a leading researcher, inventor and pioneer in the electronic monitoring of hand hygiene and has over 100 publications, abstracts and conference presentations on the topic to his credit.
He was also the Founder and Inaugural Chairman of the Electronic Hand Hygiene Compliance Organization, Inc. (EHCO), a nonprofit organization dedicated to eliminating the risk of harming patients as a result of poor hand hygiene by influencing change in the standards and guidelines at accreditation organizations, government agencies and hospitals.
He is Chair of the Hand Hygiene Actionable Patient Safety Solution (APSS) Work Group of the Patient Safety Movement Foundation, Co-Chair of the HAI APSS Workgroup and also a Member of their Culture of Safety APSS and Technology Vetting Work Groups. https://patientsafetymovement.org/
Paul is available for:
- *Business Growth and Development Consulting for Innovative Technology Companies Seeking to Drive Accelerated Adoption and Commercialization
- Advice on How to Grow with Major IDNs, Health Systems, GPOs and National Accounts
- Establishing Beta Site Relationships with Early Adopter Health Systems Designed to Create Published Evidence in Support of Technology Adoption; and that will convert eventually to a Commercial Relationship
- Vetting of Technology Investments for Private Equity Firms
- Creating Commercialization and Product Development Road Maps
- Market Research – Voice of the Customer/Market Insight Gathering
- Focus Groups
- One on one Key Informant Interviews
- Ethnographic Studies
- E Surveys
- Lectures on Driving Sustainable Improvement in Hand Hygiene – see attached Conference Lecture Outline and Learning Objectives
- *Available for a no obligation phone consult – firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 843 870 4801. References upon request.